When the movie The Secret came out, it introduced the concept of manifesting to the masses. Suddenly people were walking about thinking, “positive thoughts, positive thoughts!”. However, The Secret is just the tip of the iceberg. Those who stopped at this level of manifesting never had a chance to discover their true potential in just how they could create their own universe. In this video, I’m going to share my experiences in discovering the different levels of manifesting that go beyond the Secret and mere “Positive Thinking”
What are the 5 Levels?
- Mild Awareness
- Specific Intent
- Release of Past Programming
- State of Allowing
- Personal Bubble of Reality
In this video, I’ll explain the 5 levels and how they relate to some of the most popular books and teachers in the mind-power genre.
This April 15th – April 21st, 2012
Hei Yud Mem
I will let go of my desire to be right. Happiness is more important than being right.
I will strive to be less reactive, to hear and accept the beliefs and ways of others, to look upon them with compassion and understanding.
I will look at all people and situations with an open heart and an open mind.
SHARING THE FLAME
Hei Lamed Mem
April 8th – April 14th, 2012
I tap into the infinite, the hidden dimension, the ultimate source of strength and Light, and imagine sharing that joy with all those around me.
Darkness recedes as I see candles burning across the universe, signifying the spreading of joy and Light.
I ask for the strength and certainty to go out into the world to share goodness and create greater opportunities for Light, love and compassion.
Press with thumb for 5 seconds & release for 3 seconds, in the affected point. Repeat for 2-3 minutes for 5 to 10 days. u will get relief….dont forget to share…it costs nothing..it may be useful to some one …plz share… original found on Facebook by Shivaraj Jayaram
It is no surprise that gold symbolizes wealth used wisely, but it is also the symbol of good health. People who favor the color gold are optimistic.
The tibetan Buddhist believes in 5 sacred stones: the crystal for light, turquoise for infinity of sea and sky, coral for life and form, gold for the golden ray of the sun, silver for the light of the moon. Gold is intimately linked with Divinity and those gods associated with the Sun. It symbolizes wealth and success.
Put some gold in your life when you want:
- increased personal power
- relaxation and enjoyment of life
- good health
Indigo is the color of the deep midnight sky. It can have a negative effect when used during a depressed state, because it will deepen the mood. Indigo symbolizes a mystical borderland of wisdom, self-mastery and spiritual realization. While blue is the color of communication with others, indigo turns the blue inward, to increase personal thought, profound insights, and instant understandings. While blue can be fast, Indigo is almost instantaneous. Inventors use indigo skills for inspirations that seem to ‘come out of the blue’.
Put some indigo in your life when you want:
- to focus on personal issues
- to develop intuition
- to step outside of everyday life for a new and interesting way of viewing a problem
- solitude and inner communication
Pink is a combination of red and white. The quality of energy in pink is determined by how much red is present. White is the potential for fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. Pink combines these energies. Shades of deep pink, such as magenta, are effective in neutralizing disorder and violence. Some prisons use limited deep pink tones to diffuse aggressive behaviour.
Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.
Put some pink in your life when you want:
- calm feelings
- to neutralize disorder
- acceptance, contentment
Pink gemstones can be used to promote love, self-worth, order and protection from violence or aggression. Carry or place pink gemstones around your home or office to stimulate love and beauty.
Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony. Green is a safe color, if you don’t know what color to use anywhere use green.
Green is favored by well balanced people. Green symbolizes the master healer and the life force. It often symbolizes money. It was believed green was healing for the eyes. Egyptians wore green eyeliner. Green eyeshades are still used. You should eat raw green foods for good health. Friday is the day of green. Green jade is a sacred stone of Asia.
Green contains the powerful energies of nature, growth, desire to expand or increase. Balance and a sense of order are found in the color green. Change and transformation is necessary for growth, and so this ability to sustain changes is also a part of the energy of green.
Put some green in your life when you want:
- a new state of balance
- feel a need for change or growth
- freedom to pursue new ideas
- protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of others
Green gemstones are used to attract money, prosperity and wealth. They are balancing stones that promote growth and fertility. Carry, wear or place green gemstones around your home or office to promote balance, change and growth.
I was doing some research today about the feng shoui and the importance of color. I bumped in to nice explanation of how different colors are impacting our performance and our moods. Hope you will find it interesting as I did. As always enjoy the read and share it with your friends. :)
Strictly speaking, white is not a color, but the manifestation of the presence of all color – the complete energy of light. It stands for wholeness and completion. In many cultures it represents openness and truth. White has a cold quality. It can provide clarity as its energy is complete.
White has purification vibrations and can be used to clear blocks from your path.
It holds the potential to move toward every other color and this makes it a good choice for new beginnings, and development in any direction.
Put some white in your life when you want:
- to clear clutter and obstacles away
- to start a fresh beginning
- to bring about mental clarity
- purification of thoughts or actions
- to become inconspicuous
- to open the door to mystery
- to prepare for the unknown
- a restful emptiness
Black gemstones symbolize self control and resilience. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility.
Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Though Reds have become more and more popular over the last couple of years and can range from fiery, passionate, sophisticated and warm, reds can also be overpowering and lead to headaches. It is a good idea to vary the shade of red on one wall or just use it for accessories. Reds should never be used in a baby’s room. Red is Tuesday’s color. Associated with: Danger, passion, energy, warmth, adventure and optimism.
Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning).
Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust.
Put some red in your life when you want:
- increased enthusiasm and interest
- more energy
- action and confidence to go after your dreams
- protection from fears and anxieties
Red gemstones can be used to strengthen the body, promote will power and courage, add vitality, overcome sexual dysfunctions. Carry or place red gemstones around your home or office to stimulate vitality and energy.
Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck’s color is orange. I have been told that if a change of any kind is need in life, just burn an orange candle for 7 nights.
While red is associated with fiery heat, orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun. A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red. Curiosity is a driving characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of new things.
Put some orange in your life when you want:
- to spice things up when you feel time is dragging
- to become more involved in something
- to increase creativity
- relief from things becoming too serious
Orange gemstones contain some of the fiery energies of red, but are gentler with a more creative spirit. They are used to promote personal power and are useful for people who could use more self esteem. Carry or place orange gemstones around your home or office to stimulate creativity, mental quickness, ability to adjust to changes.
Yud Nun Alef – THE BIG PICTURE
I will see more deeply into my life, into my consciousness, and fully understand the seeds I am planting.
I notice the correlation between cause and effect in my life and understand where I’m going.
I will spread love and Light, knowing that they are what will await me tomorrow.
I will focus on the big picture, the plans of the Divine Creator and connect to that Light Source.
This week, we enter the month of Aries, the first month in the astrological calendar and according to the kabbalists, a month in which we use the strong and fiery energy that is available to create miracles.
What do I mean by “miracles”?
By definition, a miracle means something that goes beyond the confines of nature. This means that if we want something in our life to change and we want things to be different, then we need to go beyond our nature.
Essentially, the key to creating a miracle is to take the extra step when it is difficult to do so: when we are too tired to volunteer, when we don’t feel like going out and being with other people, when we simply can’t muster the ability to smile and be nice to someone else. But when we reach beyond our comfort zone at these times, we can also expect the universe to do the same on our behalf.
It can take less than 10 minutes of our time to change a person’s life. For example, when we know someone is in despair or in depression, we can just to pick up the phone and simply say, “I was thinking of you and wanted you to know you have a friend.” Such simple words, when said from our heart, can change this person’s day, month, or even year. The beauty of this action is that it can create a miracle in our own life as well, simply because we made the effort to call.
The spiritual rule is that in order to receive a blessing, we need a vessel where that blessing can rest. What this means is that we are responsible for creating a space inside us for that Light to enter. We can do this by getting our “self” out of the way, by clearing a place inside.
We can apply this idea to many areas of life. For example, people often ask me about relationships. “Why can’t I find the right one?” they say. My answer to them is always: “Maybe you didn’t create room for the right one.” When we are stuck, when we hold on to something or someone, or when we feel depressed, we are simply too busy with our “self.” We didn’t create a space.
Whatever the circumstances, it is in our hands to create the change.
Particularly at this time of year where there is such hope for freedom and Light, let’s take the opportunity to create a miracle—however big or small—in the cosmos. In this way, we can go to the next level of our soul, finding sincerity and real love for humanity.
If you like this please share it with a friend.
March 11th – March 17th, 2012
|72 Name of the Week
||None of us are 100% truthful, 100% of the time.
The ego demands admiration and respect, and so we seek to look like “the good guy.” If we were too lazy to work through the weekend, maybe we would use our loved ones as an excuse claiming, “Family comes first!” when we know we could have easily found the time between television and surfing the web. When we’ve helped at a soup kitchen all day, it’s the first thing we want to tell our friends about, but if we yelled at a co-worker or hurt someone close to us, it’s unlikely to be our next Facebook status update.
This even happens to the most spiritual of people! Maybe we want to get more people inspired to walk that path and so we pretend to be perfect human beings; we want people to think that we are without ego and that our lives are without strife. But while this may intrigue one to take up study, imagine what they will think of Kabbalah once they find out that you still have an ego, or that you still have challenges to overcome.
In the end, the truth always comes out.
This is a big reason so many of us fall in our spiritual work. We try to show how good we are on the outside, but on the inside, we are not really what we appear.
Developing the Light within is a process of transforming the negativity that no one sees buried within us. The important thing is not to lie—to others or to ourselves—in an attempt to cover up that negativity. Before long, we will believe the lie and out goes our spiritual work.
We live in a culture that glorifies self-promotion, but trying to seem “greater” than we are will never really bring us genuine fulfillment. That only comes from learning to “shrink” our ego so we can find acceptance and truth. Acceptance of ourselves leads to acceptance of others.
Exposing our negativity to others is exposing it to the Light.
This week’s assignment: Get real! Take down some of the walls you’ve constructed, remove the masks and don’t be afraid to embrace yourself as a flawed human being. We all are!
It’s only in facing the truth of our negativity that we can begin any honest work on removing it.
All the best,
Carlos Barrios, a Mayan Elder is a ceremonial priest and spiritual guide of the Eagle Clan. What follows are his insights:
“Anthropologists visit the temple sites and read the inscriptions and make up stories about the Maya, but they do not read the signs correctly. It’s just their imagination. Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed.
We are no longer in the world of the Fourth Sun, but we are not yet in the world of the Fifth Sun. This is the time in-between, the time of transition. As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war, and ongoing earth changes.
Humanity will continue but in a different way. Material structures will change. From this we will have the opportunity to be more human. We are living in the most important era of the Mayan calendars and prophecies. All the prophecies of the world, all the traditions are converging now. There is no time for games. The spiritual ideal of this era is action.
The Indigenous have the calendars and know how to accurately interpret it – not others. The Mayan Calendars comprehension of time, seasons and cycles has proven itself to be vast and sophisticated.
All was predicted by the mathematical cycles of the Mayan calendars. It will change – everything will change. Mayan Day-keepers view the December 21st, 2012 date as a rebirth, the start of the world of the Fifth Sun. It will be the start of a new era resulting from and most signified by the solar meridian crossing the galactic equator and the earth aligning itself with the centre of the galaxy.
At sunrise on December 21st, 2012 for the first time in 26,000 years the Sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is considered to be an embodiment of the Sacred Tree. The Tree of Life, a tree remembered in all the world’s spiritual traditions.”
Carlos reminds us this is a crucial moment for humanity and for earth. He said the Elders have opened the doors so that other races can come to the Mayan world to receive the tradition. He goes on to say, “The Mayans have long appreciated and respected that there are other colours, other races, and other spiritual systems. They know that the destiny of the Mayan world is related to the destiny of the whole world.
The greatest wisdom is in simplicity. Love, respect, tolerance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness. It is not complex or elaborate. The real knowledge is free. It’s encoded in your DNA. All you need is within you. Great teachers have said that from the beginning. Find your heart, and you will find your way.”
Other articles presented by individuals like the above, but also by Brine himself can be accessed at: www.missionignition.net/btb
“Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. Learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you and be ok with it.”
This is a real story. A man sat at a metro station in Washington DC and started to play the violin; it was a cold January morning. He played six Bach pieces for about 45 minutes. During that time, since it was rush hour, it was calculated that 1,100 people went through the station, most of them on their way to work.
Three minutes went by, and a middle aged man noticed there was musician playing. He slowed his pace, and stopped for a few seconds, and then hurried up to meet his schedule.
A minute later, the violinist received his first dollar tip: a woman threw the money in the till and without stopping, and continued to walk.
A few minutes later, someone leaned against the wall to listen to him, but the man looked at his watch and started to walk again. Clearly he was late for work.
The one who paid the most attention was a 3 year old boy. His mother tagged him along, hurried, but the kid stopped to look at the violinist. Finally, the mother pushed hard, and the child continued to walk, turning his head all the time. This action was repeated by several other children. All the parents, without exception, forced them to move on.
In the 45 minutes the musician played, only 6 people stopped and stayed for a while. About 20 gave him money, but continued to walk their normal pace. He collected $32. When he finished playing and silence took over, no one noticed it. No one applauded, nor was there any recognition.
No one knew this, but the violinist was Joshua Bell, one of the most talented musicians in the world. He had just played one of the most intricate pieces ever written, on a violin worth $3.5 million dollars.
Two days before his playing in the subway, Joshua Bell sold out at a theater in Boston where the seats averaged $100.
This is a real story. Joshua Bell playing incognito in the metro station was organized by the Washington Post as part of a social experiment about perception, taste, and priorities of people. The outlines were: in a commonplace environment at an inappropriate hour: Do we perceive beauty? Do we stop to appreciate it? Do we recognize the talent in an unexpected context?
One of the possible conclusions from this experience could be:
If we do not have a moment to stop and listen to one of the best musicians in the world playing the best music ever written, how many other things are we missing?
LAST MINUTE VALENTINE GIFT:
Listen to this great mix from my dear friend dj Shine, tunes perfect for Valentines Day.
”A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so out of control that you have to transform your life…”
– Elizabeth Gilbert
“The key is to listen to your heart and let it carry you in the direction of your dreams. I’ve learned that it’s possible to set your sights high and achieve your dreams and do it with integrity, character, and love.”
– Michael Dell
|February 5th – 11th, 201272 Name of the Week:
Mem Vav Mem
If sickness, heartache, financial woes or other problems arise, I will work through them to connect to the Light.
I will concentrate on this sequence, purifying iniquities from precious lives.
My spiritual slate is clean as I allow the Light to engulf my physical and spiritual realms.
|We each come into this world with a specific purpose that is unique to us as well as a general purpose we all share: Our spiritual correction, or tikkun.As students of Kabbalah, we learn that our tikkun is made up of negative behaviors carried over from previous lifetimes. Correcting these destructive patterns is our job here. Transforming and clearing out this “baggage” is how we achieve our correction and ultimately our perfection.
There are two ways to achieve this. The first begins with a dawning realization that, “This is not the person I want to be. I cannot be someone who lives merely taking from others; I will be someone who gives.” As a result of this understanding, we begin our spiritual work.
This in itself is an accomplishment! Making a decision to change represents a huge step forward. It is our nature as physical beings to be dominated by the Desire to Receive for the Self Alone. To depart from this mindset is actually quite amazing—and it does not happen to everyone.
The other way we complete our tikkun is through external events and their effects. If we don’t willingly come to see our need for change, we will eventually be required to by the pain and suffering. The universe will beat down on us as an effect of our actions.
One way or another, we will all eventually get there and finish the job, if not in this life, then in a future one—but a person who has consciously chosen to change reveals more Light and blessings for themselves and for the world than one who merely reacts to outside forces.
We are given a simple choice in this world: Self-transformation or suffering.
Neither of these options is easy! Anything worth having is almost always difficult to achieve, but when the transformation is of our choosing we eradicate suffering from not only our lives, but the entire world.
This week, know that whatever you find most difficult to do is what you came into this world to correct.
Know in the moments you most want to be reactive, “This is my moment! This is my shining hour!” It is only in these moments we hold the rare opportunity to release ourselves from the slavery of our previous incarnations.
All the best,
”Whatever your goal may be, if you create in your mind a clear image of the result you want and represent it to yourself as if you’ve already achieved it, then you will go into the kind of states that will support you in creating the results you desire…. you’re not just a leaf in the wind. You can control your beliefs. You can control the way you model others. You can consciously direct your life. You can change.”
— Tony Robbins, Unlimited Power, page 62
“The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love.”
William Arthur Ward
This week, we enter the month of Aquarius, a month abundant with spiritual opportunities to grow and transform our lives.
Aquarius is an air sign, and as you may know, the air signs are driven by the intellect. Aquarians are straightforward individuals, with minds and aspirations connected to the bigger picture of life. Natural servants of the world, they are concerned with global issues, oftentimes so passionate in this regard that they prefer to devote their energy to large-scale humanitarian projects rather than to their own families and communities. For this reason, it can be very difficult for an Aquarius to love one person alone. Though they love togetherness, Aquarians do not like to feel constrained or limited in any way. For them, there are no boundaries; they are always open to new ideas and love to explore unknown territory.
In many ways a righteous person (in Hebrew, called a tzadik) is like an Aquarius, because for many of the righteous people, such as Moses or Jacob in the Bible, there was never peace or comfortablity at home. Why? Because their role was to go through a process that would make them channels for the world.
This month, we have the opportunity to tap into our own inner tzadik, to show up and make choices as the person we aspire to be, no matter what current challenges we are dealing with. We always have a choice to treat others with human dignity, to listen, and to share our energy in positive ways.
The challenge we face this month is to feel the person next to us. Aquarians love humanitarian pursuits, but although they will walk over the bodies to save the world, they don’t always understand people. So this month, it would be wise to exercise our empathy muscle, to really feel where another person is coming from.
How do we do this in practice? Well, let¹s say someone says something to you that causes you hurt. The first step in resolving the situation is to take full responsibility for creating it in the first place. Realize that there are no coincidences and that we make our reality. Resist the urge to immediately defend or refute. Once we take responsibility in this way, we make room to feel the other person. Moreover, because we have taken ourselves out of the “victim” seat, we can now relate to the other person from a proactive place of sharing rather than from our own ego. From this place we can speak to the person where he or she is at, and actually remove any space that may exist between us. This is how we bring peace to the world through our own spiritual work.
On February 3, 2012, Neptune will be entering Pisces. The first time Neptune entered Pisces was the dawn of Christianity, and the second time was the dawn of Islam. As you can imagine, we are ushering in a time of great global awakening and change. It is a time of evolution for the world and for ourselves. It is up to us whether we move forward into positive growth or fall back on our destructive patterns.
Let¹s choose to move forward, and with each single step we can tip the cosmic scale toward positivity and Light.
Have a great and Light-filled month.
Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it. ~Author Unknown
A fellow who does things that count, doesn’t usually stop to count them. ~Variation of a saying by Albert Einstein
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. ~Seneca
A kind word is like a Spring day. ~Russian Proverb
Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. ~Samuel Johnson
Think Outside the Box
“Some days we will be happier than others. And some periods of time we will be more successful than other times. The key to real success is to be the best you can be in any situation, and never assume you’ve arrived.”
from Daily Kabbalah Tune Up: Be the Best
Long time no see :))) But there I am …and will appear more soon
I always love to share good knowledge and specially in visual way.
And today I share with you Success can be seen in different ways material, personal and spiritual.
I would like you to see this image below and apply it to your area in life:)
may your life be happy and true
Purpose of this exercise:
What are you looking to get out of life? If you were on your death bed looking back at a perfect life, what would that be for you?
To reach the highest possible level of performance in all pillars (financial, social, family, physical, intellectual) while maintaining balance, living a high quality of life, and leaving the world a better place.
BHAG (25 years)
What is your “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” that you dream of accomplishing one day? Doesn’t have to be attainable, just slightly possible… dream big!
To have a net worth in excess of $100M+, be in top physical shape, balanced, happily married with 2+ healthy children, and working on world changing environmental projects / philanthropy.
What metrics / numbers can you track to measure your success? These will change dramatically from person to person depending on what is important to you. Note these examples will more than likely not apply to you… for me they make sense as I’m working hard on improving personal accountability, reducing financial stress, maintaining life balance, improving net worth, and having more life autonomy (for travel etc.). What important numbers should YOU be tracking?
- Financial Stress: Score from 1 to 10 on how stressed out I am about money.
- Life Balance Score: How evenly balanced am I within the 5 pillars (financial, social, family, physical, intellectual)
- Accountability Score: How well am I performing with my personal performance plan ** goals?
- Net Worth: Total personal net worth
- Autonomy: What % of my time can I do what I want, when I want, from where I want?
Targets (3-5 Years)
Define your specific goals/targets for the next 3-5 years
- Financial Stress < 3
- Balance = 8+
- Accountability = 90%+
- Net Worth = $XXM+
- Autonomy = 75%+
List out your top 5 things you are working on completing for the year.
|1||Priority #1||Dec 31, 2012|
|2||Grow the company 30%+||Dec 31, 2012|
|3||Peak physical shape: Weight & body fat % goal||Dec 31, 2012|
|4||Travel goal||Dec 31, 2012|
|5||Family goal||Dec 31, 2012|
Actions (Quarterly Priorities)
List out and prioritize your top 5 things you are working on during the next 3 months.
|1||Personal Goal||Jan 31, 2012|
|2||Financial goal||Mar 31, 2012|
|3||Go skiing 15+ times||Mar 31, 2012|
|4||Physical goal||Mar 31, 2012|
|5||Personal goal||Mar 31, 2012|
2. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which always is as it is. There is the situation or the fact, and here are my thoughts about it. Instead of making up stories, stay with the facts. For example, “I am ruined” is a story. It limits you and prevents you from taking effective action. “I have 50 cents left in my bank account” is a fact. Facing facts is always empowering.
3. See if you can catch the voice in your head, perhaps in the very moment it complains about something, and recognize it for what it is: the voice of the ego, no more than a thought. Whenever you notice that voice, you will also realize that you are not the voice, but the one who is aware of it. In fact, you are the awareness that is aware of the voice. In the background, there is the awareness. In the foreground, there is the voice, the thinker. In this way you are becoming free of the ego, free of the unobserved mind.
4. Wherever you look, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence for the reality of time—a rotting apple, your face in the bathroom mirror compared with your face in a photo taken 30 years ago—yet you never find any direct evidence, you never experience time itself. You only ever experience the present moment.
5. Why do anxiety, stress, or negativity arise? Because you turned away from the present moment. And why did you do that? You thought something else was more important. One small error, one misperception, creates a world of suffering.
6. People believe themselves to be dependent on what happens for their happiness. They don’t realize that what happens is the most unstable thing in the universe. It changes constantly. They look upon the present moment as either marred by something that has happened and shouldn’t have or as deficient because of something that has not happened but should have. And so they miss the deeper perfection that is inherent in life itself, a perfection that lies beyond what is happening or not happening. Accept the present moment and find the perfection that is untouched by time.
7. The more shared past there is in a relationship, the more present you need to be; otherwise, you will be forced to relive the past again and again.
8. Equating the physical body with “I,” the body that is destined to grow old, wither, and die, always leads to suffering. To refrain from identifying with the body doesn’t mean that you no longer care for it. If it is strong, beautiful, or vigorous, you can appreciate those attributes—while they last. You can also improve the body’s condition through nutrition and exercise. If you don’t equate the body with who you are, when beauty fades, vigor diminishes, or the body becomes incapacitated, this will not affect your sense of worth or identity in any way. In fact, as the body begins to weaken, the light of consciousness can shine more easily.
9. You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you and allowing that goodness to emerge.
10. If peace is really what you want, then you will choose peace.
When you stop chasing the wrong things you give
the right things a chance to catch you.
As Maria Robinson once said, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Nothing could be closer to the truth. But before you can begin this process of transformation you have to stop doing the things that have been holding you back.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.
- Stop running from your problems. – Face them head on. No, it won’t be easy. There is no person in the world capable of flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them. We aren’t supposed to be able to instantly solve problems. That’s not how we’re made. In fact, we’re made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. Because that’s the whole purpose of living – to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time. This is what ultimately molds us into the person we become.
- Stop lying to yourself. – You can lie to anyone else in the world, but you can’t lie to yourself. Our lives improve only when we take chances, and the first and most difficult chance we can take is to be honest with ourselves. Read The Road Less Traveled.
- Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. – The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. Yes, help others; but help yourself too. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.
- Stop trying to be someone you’re not. – One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you likeeveryone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
- Stop trying to hold onto the past. – You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
- Stop being scared to make a mistake. – Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success. You end up regretting the things you did NOT do far more than the things you did.
- Stop berating yourself for old mistakes. – We may love the wrong person and cry about the wrong things, but no matter how things go wrong, one thing is for sure, mistakes help us find the person and things that are right for us. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
- Stop trying to buy happiness. – Many of the things we desire are expensive. But the truth is, the things that really satisfy us are totally free – love, laughter and working on our passions.
- Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness. – If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either. You have to create stability in your own life first before you can share it with someone else. Read Stumbling on Happiness.
- Stop being idle. – Don’t think too much or you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place. Evaluate situations and take decisive action. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. Making progress involves risk. Period! You can’t make it to second base with your foot on first.
- Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.
- Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. – Relationships must be chosen wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
- Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work. – In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
- Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others doing better than you. Concentrate on beating your own records every day. Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
- Stop being jealous of others. – Jealousy is the art of counting someone else’s blessings instead of your own. Ask yourself this: “What’s something I have that everyone wants?”
- Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. – Life’s curveballs are thrown for a reason – to shift your path in a direction that is meant for you. You may not see or understand everything the moment it happens, and it may be tough. But reflect back on those negative curveballs thrown at you in the past. You’ll often see that eventually they led you to a better place, person, state of mind, or situation. So smile! Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be.
- Stop holding grudges. – Don’t live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.” It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.” Forgiveness is the answer… let go, find peace, liberate yourself! And remember, forgiveness is not just for other people, it’s for you too. If you must, forgive yourself, move on and try to do better next time.
- Stop letting others bring you down to their level. – Refuse to lower your standards to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs.
- Stop wasting time explaining yourself to others. – Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it anyway. Just do what you know in your heart is right.
- Stop doing the same things over and over without taking a break. – The time to take a deep breath is when you don’t have time for it. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting. Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
- Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments. – Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things. The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
- Stop trying to make things perfect. – The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists, it rewards people who get things done. Read Getting Things Done.
- Stop following the path of least resistance. – Life is not easy, especially when you plan on achieving something worthwhile. Don’t take the easy way out. Do something extraordinary.
- Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t. – It’s okay to fall apart for a little while. You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, and there is no need to constantly prove that everything is going well. You shouldn’t be concerned with what other people are thinking either – cry if you need to – it’s healthy to shed your tears. The sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to smile again.
- Stop blaming others for your troubles. – The extent to which you can achieve your dreams depends on the extent to which you take responsibility for your life. When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility – you give others power over that part of your life.
- Stop trying to be everything to everyone. – Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn you out. But making one person smile CAN change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world. So narrow your focus.
- Stop worrying so much. – Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. One way to check if something is worth mulling over is to ask yourself this question: “Will this matter in one year’s time? Three years? Five years?” If not, then it’s not worth worrying about.
- Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen. – Focus on what you do want to happen. Positive thinking is at the forefront of every great success story. If you awake every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen in your life today, and you pay close attention, you’ll often find that you’re right.
- Stop being ungrateful. – No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
from MARC AND ANGEL HACK LIFE by Marc
| 72 Name of the Week
39. DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH
Here I accomplish nothing less than the complete transformation of negative situations into positive opportunities and blessings.
Manna rains down upon me.
Life begins to taste like anything my soul desire or imagines.
Transformation in an Instant
December 11th – December 18th, 2011
Sometimes it seems as if spiritual growth takes place very slowly. We do our spiritual work, we strive to restrict our negative urges, and we develop ourselves as sharing human beings, yet there is always more to be done.
However, the energy of this week is such that transformation does not always need to be a long drawn out process. It can happen in an instant.
No matter what situation you may find yourself in, no matter how low this email may find you, you need to know that you can rise to great heights in the blink of an eye.
Your logic will tell you otherwise, the physical needs or lacks you might be suffering from will scoff at this notion, but nonetheless it is possible.
Moreover, it is our very certainty of this possibility that enables it to occur.
Any time you find yourself feeling hopeless or beyond redemption, repeat to yourself: Transformation in an instant…transformation in an instant.
The effort we put into stopping our reactive thoughts will allow us to connect to the very energy that can truly set us free. Easy? Not by a long shot. Possible? Without a doubt.
This is both a beautiful teaching, and a powerful spiritual tool that goes to the very core of what Kabbalah is all about. I hope you use it to the fullest this week.
All the best,
God as Father resides in the Eye of Wisdom. The Eye of Wisdom is situated between the eyebrows.
God as Love is found in the Heart-Temple.
Wisdom and Love are the two Toral Columns of the Great White Lodge.
To love, what a beautiful thing it is to love. Only the great Souls can, and know how to love. Love is infinite tenderness… Love is the life that palpitates in every atom, as in every Sun.
Love cannot be defined because it is the Divine Mother of the World; it is what occurs to us when we are really in love.
Love is felt in the depths of the heart. It is a delicious personal experience, it is a fire that consumes, it is divine wine, a delight to those who drink it. A simple perfumed handkerchief, a letter, a flower, causes tremendous intimate. Inquietudes in the depths of the Soul, exotic ecstasy, ineffable voluptuousness.
No one has ever been able to define Love. One must experience it and feel it. Only the great lovers really know that which is called Love. The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings who really know how to love.
To have true Love it is necessary for the man and woman to adore each other on all the seven great cosmic planes.
For there to be Love there should be a true communion of Souls in the three spheres of Thought, Feeling and Will.
When two beings vibrate in affinity in their thought, feeling and volition, then the Perfect Matrimony is fulfilled in the seven planes of cosmic consciousness.
There are people married on the physical and etheric planes, but not on the astral plane. Others are married on the physical, etheric and astral planes, but, not on the mental plane. Each thinks in his own way, the woman has one religion and the man another, they do not agree in their thoughts etc.
There are marriages that are kindred in the worlds of thought and feeling, but absolutely opposite in the world of the will; these couples clash constantly; they are not happy.
The Perfect Matrimony must take place on the seven planes of cosmic consciousness. There are marriages that do not even reach the astral plane. Then there is not even sexual attraction; these are true failures. This type of couple bases itself exclusively in the matrimonial form.
Some people live married life on the physical plane with a certain partner, and on the mental plane they live married life with a different partner. Rarely in life do we find a Perfect Matrimony. For there to be Love, it is necessary for there to be affinity of thought, affinity of feeling and will.
taken from “THE PERFECT MATRIMONY” By
SAMAEL AUN WEOR
Imagine living every day with unbelievable clarity. Where everything you feel, say, want, think and do is aligned and directed toward one powerful outcome.
Imagine you are the only one who can be responsible and therefore in control of your life.
Imagine knowing that you are the master of your experience and that you are totally in control of each moment of your life.
Gaselle inspired by words from Date with Destiny event www
Like I promised I am giving you a link to one of bestselling books of Anthony Robbins “Awaking the Giant Within”
hope you will enjoy it as much as I did;)
You cannot bring what you want to you if you are feeling stress. Stress or any tension at all is something you have to remove from your system.
You must let the stress go – it is the only way you can bring what you want.
The emotion of stress is saying strongly that you do Not have what you want. Stress or tension is the absence of faith, and so to remove it all you have to do is increase your FAITH.
Day 235 from ” Daily Teachings”
This is a must see video for those who wants to know more about our centers of energy.
One of my favorite ones. Very illustrative and comprehensive.
You must be happy NOW to bring happiness into your life through the LAW OF ATTRACTION.
It’s a simple formula. Happiness attracts happiness.
Yet people use so many excuses as to why they can’t be happy.
They use excuses of debt, excuses of health, excuses of relationships, and excuses of all sorts of things as to why they can’t use this simple formula.
But the formula is the law.
No matter what the excuse, unless you begin to feel happy despite it, you cannot attract happiness.
The law of attraction is saying to you:
“Be happy now and as long as you keep doing that, I will give you unlimited happiness”
Today I really have nothing interesting to say :(
Napoleon Hill’s book: The Law of Success: The Master Wealth-Builder’s Complete and Original Lesson Plan forAchieving YourDreams you can find clinking the link that was just mentioned.
Like I said in my blog I highly recommend it for its a persona that I see all of great people like Anthony Robbins and books,movies like The Secret have been inspired by in my opinion.
How to Form a Mastermind Alliance can be found on the Napoleon Hill’s Foundation website
Are you tired of repeating yourself, not learning from same lessons over and over again?
… well I am!
I AM TIRED of being in the same place, repeating my old patterns, knowing what to do but not doing it, procrastinating, sabotaging myself, being wise for others but not for myself. Actually Im not tired … I am PISSED!
Nothing worked or it did…?
Well it did take me to this moment at this specific time to decide. It’s time to connect to myself, find my true nature and balance within me. Finally I want to find myself in the middle! not jumping from one extreme to another …as much exiting that was and as much as adrenaline junky I have been:)))
CAN YOU RELATE? I’ve bet you can…
For my whole life I was sure that I was special… better … yes I admit I thought that I was better than others… that my story is different therefore nobody understands me. My invisible wall grew … my relationships were just hitting the surface… There was always disappointment in the air followed by betrayal.
I understand Im no better then nobody, that my story is similar to many of you who struggle to be real and happy in this life. My wall is falling finally and I am ready to share myself here and to connect with all of you whoever you are:)))
“If you find that you consistently under-estimate how long something takes to do time yourself doing it once or twice.”
So lets do this experiment I plan to start from 30 day challenge starting from 11.11.11 to make it more symbolical as well.
Everyday for 30 days I will do listed below activities:
+ read the calendar aprox. 15 min. of my daily time(will talk about this invention letter, reading of the calendar is rising my light body frequency)
+ meditate with Holosync for 1 hour (ask me what it is)
+ listen to self esteem booster track by
+ do a bikram class even if it at home … which it will be since where I am there is no bikram studio…
+ read a book for 2 hours
+ look and imagine my vision board which is already ready with 9 goals in it aprox. 15min
+ no meat, sugar, soda …as for a diet involved
+ record daily my progress on the video and post it here with you
wish me luck:)