May 6th – May 12th, 2012
Mem Ayin Chet
I will concentrate on receiving for the purpose of sharing.
Letting go of my desire to receive for myself alone, I allow Light and prosperity into my realm connecting me to the divine circuitry of life.
I will spread Light and share knowing that blessings await me, that I will get everything I need from sharing with others.
”A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so out of control that you have to transform your life…”
– Elizabeth Gilbert
“The key is to listen to your heart and let it carry you in the direction of your dreams. I’ve learned that it’s possible to set your sights high and achieve your dreams and do it with integrity, character, and love.”
– Michael Dell
“The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love.”
William Arthur Ward
Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it. ~Author Unknown
A fellow who does things that count, doesn’t usually stop to count them. ~Variation of a saying by Albert Einstein
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. ~Seneca
A kind word is like a Spring day. ~Russian Proverb
Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. ~Samuel Johnson
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing.
It doesn’t interest me how old you are.
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love for your dream for the adventure of being alive.
It doesn’t interest me what planets are squaring your moon…
I want to know if you have touched the centre of your own sorrow if you have been opened
by life’s betrayals or have become shrivelled and closed from fear of further pain.
I want to know if you can sit with pain mine or your own without moving to hide it
or fade it or fix it.
I want to know if you can be with joy mine or your own if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you
to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful to be realistic to remember the limitations of being human.
It doesn’t interest me if the story you are telling me is true.
I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself.
If you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul.
If you can be faithless and therefore trustworthy.
I want to know if you can see Beauty even when it is not pretty every day.
And if you can source your own life from its presence.
I want to know if you can live with failure yours and mine and still stand at the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, “Yes.”
It doesn’t interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief and despair weary and bruised to the bone and do what needs to be done to feed the children.
It doesn’t interest me who you know or how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand in the centre of the fire with me and not shrink back.
It doesn’t interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away.
I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.
“Some days we will be happier than others. And some periods of time we will be more successful than other times. The key to real success is to be the best you can be in any situation, and never assume you’ve arrived.”
from Daily Kabbalah Tune Up: Be the Best
2. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which always is as it is. There is the situation or the fact, and here are my thoughts about it. Instead of making up stories, stay with the facts. For example, “I am ruined” is a story. It limits you and prevents you from taking effective action. “I have 50 cents left in my bank account” is a fact. Facing facts is always empowering.
3. See if you can catch the voice in your head, perhaps in the very moment it complains about something, and recognize it for what it is: the voice of the ego, no more than a thought. Whenever you notice that voice, you will also realize that you are not the voice, but the one who is aware of it. In fact, you are the awareness that is aware of the voice. In the background, there is the awareness. In the foreground, there is the voice, the thinker. In this way you are becoming free of the ego, free of the unobserved mind.
4. Wherever you look, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence for the reality of time—a rotting apple, your face in the bathroom mirror compared with your face in a photo taken 30 years ago—yet you never find any direct evidence, you never experience time itself. You only ever experience the present moment.
5. Why do anxiety, stress, or negativity arise? Because you turned away from the present moment. And why did you do that? You thought something else was more important. One small error, one misperception, creates a world of suffering.
6. People believe themselves to be dependent on what happens for their happiness. They don’t realize that what happens is the most unstable thing in the universe. It changes constantly. They look upon the present moment as either marred by something that has happened and shouldn’t have or as deficient because of something that has not happened but should have. And so they miss the deeper perfection that is inherent in life itself, a perfection that lies beyond what is happening or not happening. Accept the present moment and find the perfection that is untouched by time.
7. The more shared past there is in a relationship, the more present you need to be; otherwise, you will be forced to relive the past again and again.
8. Equating the physical body with “I,” the body that is destined to grow old, wither, and die, always leads to suffering. To refrain from identifying with the body doesn’t mean that you no longer care for it. If it is strong, beautiful, or vigorous, you can appreciate those attributes—while they last. You can also improve the body’s condition through nutrition and exercise. If you don’t equate the body with who you are, when beauty fades, vigor diminishes, or the body becomes incapacitated, this will not affect your sense of worth or identity in any way. In fact, as the body begins to weaken, the light of consciousness can shine more easily.
9. You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you and allowing that goodness to emerge.
10. If peace is really what you want, then you will choose peace.
God as Father resides in the Eye of Wisdom. The Eye of Wisdom is situated between the eyebrows.
God as Love is found in the Heart-Temple.
Wisdom and Love are the two Toral Columns of the Great White Lodge.
To love, what a beautiful thing it is to love. Only the great Souls can, and know how to love. Love is infinite tenderness… Love is the life that palpitates in every atom, as in every Sun.
Love cannot be defined because it is the Divine Mother of the World; it is what occurs to us when we are really in love.
Love is felt in the depths of the heart. It is a delicious personal experience, it is a fire that consumes, it is divine wine, a delight to those who drink it. A simple perfumed handkerchief, a letter, a flower, causes tremendous intimate. Inquietudes in the depths of the Soul, exotic ecstasy, ineffable voluptuousness.
No one has ever been able to define Love. One must experience it and feel it. Only the great lovers really know that which is called Love. The Perfect Matrimony is the union of two beings who really know how to love.
To have true Love it is necessary for the man and woman to adore each other on all the seven great cosmic planes.
For there to be Love there should be a true communion of Souls in the three spheres of Thought, Feeling and Will.
When two beings vibrate in affinity in their thought, feeling and volition, then the Perfect Matrimony is fulfilled in the seven planes of cosmic consciousness.
There are people married on the physical and etheric planes, but not on the astral plane. Others are married on the physical, etheric and astral planes, but, not on the mental plane. Each thinks in his own way, the woman has one religion and the man another, they do not agree in their thoughts etc.
There are marriages that are kindred in the worlds of thought and feeling, but absolutely opposite in the world of the will; these couples clash constantly; they are not happy.
The Perfect Matrimony must take place on the seven planes of cosmic consciousness. There are marriages that do not even reach the astral plane. Then there is not even sexual attraction; these are true failures. This type of couple bases itself exclusively in the matrimonial form.
Some people live married life on the physical plane with a certain partner, and on the mental plane they live married life with a different partner. Rarely in life do we find a Perfect Matrimony. For there to be Love, it is necessary for there to be affinity of thought, affinity of feeling and will.
taken from “THE PERFECT MATRIMONY” By
SAMAEL AUN WEOR
Imagine living every day with unbelievable clarity. Where everything you feel, say, want, think and do is aligned and directed toward one powerful outcome.
Imagine you are the only one who can be responsible and therefore in control of your life.
Imagine knowing that you are the master of your experience and that you are totally in control of each moment of your life.
Gaselle inspired by words from Date with Destiny event www
Before we can live in this world in a meaningful way, we must rid ourselves of the image that we are helpless, and imagine ourselves as masters of the course of our lives.
from Daily Kabbalah Tune Up
Set your intention for understanding & accepting responsibility in every situation, and you will be on target for discovering happiness, fulfillment and your purpose on this journey.
Daily Kabbalah Tune Up: Your Journey’s Intent
Pure Gratitude is a state of giving. When you are in a state of heartfelt gratitude you are radiating a powerful electromagnetic field around you.
The radiations from you are so pure and powerful that they touch those you come into contact with. The effect on others who receive what you are radiating would be impossible to trace- the ripple effect from one person to another never ends.
“Day 148 from Secret Daily Teachings”
You cannot bring what you want to you if you are feeling stress. Stress or any tension at all is something you have to remove from your system.
You must let the stress go – it is the only way you can bring what you want.
The emotion of stress is saying strongly that you do Not have what you want. Stress or tension is the absence of faith, and so to remove it all you have to do is increase your FAITH.
Day 235 from ” Daily Teachings”
God made you in His image, and in this image lie all the beautiful qualities of Spirit.
You must discipline yourself to develop your sleeping spiritual powers and to find the kingdom of perpetual happiness within.
If you consciously and continuously live on the spiritual plane, you will attract all things that will lift you up to final liberation.
In the garden of your heart, cultivate the flower of devotion, praying, “O Flower of Unfading Fragrance! Send Thy breath of love to cheer me always, as I climb the spheres of realization on my way to full Enlightenment.”
about Spirituality from “Para-Gram”
by Paramahansa Yogananda
The Universe is all good; however in difficult situations we are often not able to see the bigger picture.
Even situations we call “bad” actually have good underneath them. Look at any situation with new eyes and look for the good.
If you look for it, you will most assuredly begin to find it, and then you will have burst the illusion of difficulty and allowed all the good to come forth.
Day 117 from “The Secret – Daily Teachings”
You must be happy NOW to bring happiness into your life through the LAW OF ATTRACTION.
It’s a simple formula. Happiness attracts happiness.
Yet people use so many excuses as to why they can’t be happy.
They use excuses of debt, excuses of health, excuses of relationships, and excuses of all sorts of things as to why they can’t use this simple formula.
But the formula is the law.
No matter what the excuse, unless you begin to feel happy despite it, you cannot attract happiness.
The law of attraction is saying to you:
“Be happy now and as long as you keep doing that, I will give you unlimited happiness”
I promise myself…
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet.
To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but in great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.
Christian D. Larson “The Optimist’s Creed”
“The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.” Napoleon Hill
“The moment your negative pattern brings you more pain than you can bare, stay with it! Don’t try to escape the pain for you are approaching transformation” – Gaselle